Friday, October 31, 2008

My Musings

Hello Interweb.

My name is Tom and this is the first of what I hope to be daily posts about whatever I want. I have this long-running fascination with imagining what I could have said or done differently in situations sometimes within minutes of them actually happening. This provides me a lot of fodder for "self talk" or rehearsing the situation in case it ever happens again. I don't know if anyone else ever does that, but for me it ends up being something I find value in for putting things in better perspective. I don't regret that I'm not more quick witted; quite the contrary, I find these situations better prepare me to be. I like to think of these situations as the budding of wisdom, the more experience I have the better I adapt.

I won't bore you too much with too many personal details about myself right here, I think this is more for my thoughts than my biography, and chances are if you're reading this now you already know me anyway. If you don't know me, then you will get to know me not through my history, but through my musings!

So, I hope you enjoy this as much as I hope to...

No comments: